It always brings a smile to my face to see my photos. I see them on the walls of my house because I’ve had canvas prints made. I see them on my TV because I use Chromecast. I look at them on my phone or computer all the time. And now I see them on my iPhone’s main home screen in a automated widget.
Here’s how you do it:
First, you must have Google Photos installed on your phone. Then:
- Long press on an empty part of the screen
- Tap the + in the upper right corner
- Select the Google Photos widget
- Select the style you want then tap Add Widget
- Press home, or swipe up to complete