Central Florida Computer Society, cfcs.org, meets at the Seminole county library just north of Orlando. This is not too far from the Thousand Trails RV park where we are members, so we used the meeting as an excuse to go RVing for the week.
|Jim and Chris Guld, aka Mr. and Mrs. Geek outside their motorhome in Orlando, Florida|
The CFCS group were joined by some members of CFGS, the Genealogical Society and they were really interested in learning about Google Photos. Everyone stayed well beyond our normal 1 1/2 hours, and we were able to demonstrate all aspects of our favorite program!
- How it can automatically gather your photos from phones, tablets, and computer hard drives
- How to search for any picture, and explore what Google categorizes under people, places, and things
- How fun it is to use the editing tools
- How easy it is to create animations, collages, and movies
- How to organize your photos into albums and then share them
We gave everyone a handout so they didn’t need to take notes. You can get the handout here.
If you have a computer club, genealogy group, or photography group, check out our calendar and see if we’ll be in your area at any time. Maybe we can teach you Google Photos too.